Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Five Things I Learnt From The American President

 


1.   A woman will melt when a man compliments her shoes.
Because that’s just like, so totally adorable! Come on. This man is the leader of the free world and the best he can come up with is a throwaway line about what she arbitrarily chose to stuff her feet into that day? Not impressed!

2.   At 5:45 network news is in makeup.
5:45 doesn’t do me any good, Lewis!

3.   Michael J. Fox is the most charming dude on the planet.
Even though he’s irascible, overworked and underloved (ha, sorry) in this movie, there is an inherent sweetness in MJF that shines through in every role. Marty McFly 4eva!

4.   I would vote for Andrew Shepherd.
Michael Douglas plays my all-time favourite fictional president. Honorable, decisive, sharply intelligent, witty... the list is long and it’s good.

5.   We should all try to be a little bit more like Sydney Ellen Wade.
Apart from having a fantastic name, Sydney is whip smart, determined and sassy in the best possible way. When I grow up, I want to be Sydney Ellen Wade.

No comments:

Post a Comment