Sunday, October 14, 2012

Five Things I Learnt From Forgetting Sarah Marshall


  1. Getting your heart broken is so much more heart-breaking when you're naked.
    So, um, put some pants on when someone tells you they need to talk.
  2. I want to be best friends with Mila Kunis.
    Rachel, Mila's character in this movie is, in my crazy film-loving mind, similar to the Real Mila. In FSM, Rachel is is funny, whip smart, and sexy in a 'just one of the boys' kind of way. I like to think that Mila is the same. You know she'd spend the night drinking cheap wine with you and would never steal your boyfriend. Sooo, Mila, call me maybe?
  3. Hawaii. Just yes.
    So my wanderlust is acting up again thanks to this film. Hawaii is beautifully shown here, and it's a slice of heaven against the crazy plotline. Let's go.
  4. I would watch Crime Scene: Scene of the Crime.
    Lame puns, grizzly murders, and a Baldwin? Yes please. Someone needs to make this happen.
  5. Jason Segel can write a great love scene.
    He's tapped into a sweet -but never sappy- tone, and it's so enjoyable to watch. Although, he did also write this exchange, so I don't think we need to worry about Mr. Segel sliding into sappy rom-com territory anytime soon.
    Brian: You don't need to put your P in a V right now.Peter Bretter: No, I need to B my L on someone's T's.


No comments:

Post a Comment